1 package Betty Crocker® golden pound cake mix
- 3/4 cup water or even milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 packages (Four ounces each) sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons cognac or brandy or even 1 teaspoon brandy extract
- One 1/2 cups whipping (heavy) cream
How to make German Chocolate Torte
- Heat stove to 350ºF. Grease as well as flour loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Beat cake mix, water as well as eggs within moderate bowl along with electric mixer upon reduced pace 30 seconds; beat upon medium pace 3 moments. Pour into skillet.
- Bake Forty eight in order to 58 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle arrives thoroughly clean. Cool Ten minutes; eliminate through pan in order to cable stand. Cool Half an hour. Deep freeze cake uncovered regarding One hour 30 minutes or until company.
- Cut cake flat in to Six layers. Warmth chocolate as well as coffee more than low warmth, mixing constantly, till chocolate is melted. Mix in cognac; cool.
- Beat whipping cream in chilled medium dish along with electric mixer upon high-speed till stiff. Collapse chocolate mixture in to whipped cream.
- Spread 1/2 cup whipped cream mixture between each cake layer. Ice sides as well as top of torte with remaining whipped cream combination. Refrigerate a minimum of 8 hrs before serving. Shop protected within refrigerator.
German Chocolate Torte is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 11 hours 18 minutes
Servings: 10 servings