Fudge Pudding Cake Ingredients
1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 10 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
How to make Fudge Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the 2/3 cup sugar, flour, 5 tablespoons of the cocoa, baking powder and salt. Blend in milk, melted butter and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour batter into one 9 inch square baking dish.
- In separate bowl, stir together the remaining white sugar, brown sugar and the remaining cocoa; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter. Pour hot water over top. Do not stir!
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let stand for 15 minutes. Then spoon into dessert dishes, spooning sauce from bottom of pan over top.
Fudge Pudding Cake is ready to serve.