Fruit Pudding Ingredients
4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, juice reserved
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained, juice reserved
- 1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 (5-ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
How to make Fruit Pudding
- Combine bananas, strawberries, pineapple, orange sections and cherries in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Substitute reserved pineapple and orange juice for the amount of liquid asked for in the pudding cooking directions.
- Pour into medium saucepan, add pudding mix and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat slightly and cook until thick, stirring constantly, then fold into the fruit.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving
Fruit Pudding is ready to serve.
15 minutes to make