Fruit Custard Pudding Ingredients:
1 small cake
- 1 tin cocktail fruits
- 2 cup fresh cream
- 4 cup milk (doodh)
- 4 tbsp custard powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 packet strawberry jelly
- 1 apple (seb)
- 1 orange (santra)
- 1 cup grapes (angoor)
- 4-5 cherries
How to make fruit custard pudding:
- Cut cake in the centre into two halves.
- Prepare jelly according to the instructions.
- Beat cream until it thickens.
- Peel all the fruits and cut into small pieces.
- Mix custard in a little milk.
- Boil the remaining milk and then add sugar and dissolved custard.
- Stir continuously until it thickens. Remove it from the flame.
- Put one cake slice in a dish and then spread some of the custard and cocktail fruits and some fresh fruits over it.
- Then put jelly and place another cake slice over it.
- Garnish with remaining custard and fruits.
- Spread cream on the top.
- Put jelly on the sides and garnish with cherries.
- Refrigerate it for setting and then serve chilled.
Fruit Custard Pudding is ready to serve.