Fruit Cocktail Pudding Ingredients:
2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (30 ounce) can fruit cocktail, juice included
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Fruit Cocktail Pudding
- Mix all batter ingredients well with wooden spoon.
- Pour into large greased pie dish.
- Bake at 350F for 40 ? 50 minutes.
- Boil together topping ingredients for 5 minutes.
- As pudding comes out of oven stab it all over with a knife and pour topping over.
Fruit Cocktail Pudding is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 55 mins