Eggless Curd Cake Ingredients
Flour – 1 3/4 Cup
- Ordinary Sugar – 1 Cup
- Oil – 3/4 Cup
- Curd – 1 Cup
- Meetha Soda – 1tsp levelled
- Cocoa powder – 8 tsp
- Coffee – 1/2 tsp(Optional)
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1dsp
- Cocoa Powder – 2 1/2tsp
- Icing Sugar – 4 dsp
- Water – 3 to 4dsp
- Vanilla essence – 3 drops
- Walnuts – 1/2 cup
- Cherries – 1/2 cup
How to make Eggless Curd Cake
- Add oil, sugar, curd in a bowl and mix them in one direction using a spatula to form a thick mixture.
- Sieve flour,soda,cocoa powder and coffee.
- Add sifted mixture to the above curd mixture.
- Mix in one direction.
- Add vanilla essence and milk and again mix.
- Pour mixture in baking dish or borosil dish.
- Level it properly by keeping a towel underbowl.
- Microwave for 7-8 min.
- Check with the help of knife.
- Icing mixture-Add cocoa powder, essence,icing sugar and water and make a smooth paste.
- Spread icing mixture on the cake.
- Garnish with walnuts and cherries and grated chocolate.
- Cool it under fan and can be stored in air tight container in the fridge for few days.
Eggless Curd Cake is ready to serve.