Eggless Apple Cake Ingredients
2 cups Maida (All purpose flour)
- 2 peeled & grated Apples
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cooking Soda
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Fine Sugar
- 6 tsp Milk / Milkmaid
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Rose Essence/colour
- 2 tsp Kishmish (Manuka)
How to make Eggless Apple Cake
- Mix & Seive maida, baking powder & cooking soda 2 times.
- Beat Butter & Sugar for 5 mins.
- Add grated apples, Manuka & rose colour to it, beat again for 2-3 mins.
- Then add Maida, Baking powder, cooking soda to it & beat another 2-3 mins.
- Grease a baking dish with ghee & sprinkle little maida.
- Pour the batter in a baking dish & allow it to bake for about 40 -45 min at 350 F.
- Let it get cool & then Serve.
Eggless Apple Cake is ready to serve.