moong dal or masoor dal — 5 cups
- turmeric – the pinch
- green chillies – 3 or 4 (acc to ur spice level)
- garlic – Two pods (sliced or even minced)
- coriander leaves – with regard to garnish
- curry leaves — with regard to garnish
- salt – in order to taste
- lime juice – One to two tsps
- With regard to Tadka:
- cumin seeds — One teaspoon
- mustard seeds – One teaspoon
- ghee — Two tsps
- hing – the pinch
How to make Dal Tadka
- Pressure prepare the actual dal along with turmeric. (Take care to observe that the dal isn’t soft)
- Take a non stick charter boat and include ghee, cumin seeds as well as mustard seeds.
Following the seeds splutter include hing.
- Adding the green chillies as well as garlic as well as fry them for any moment.
- Add the actual cooked dal as well as salt, cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Add some lime juice as well as function it along with rotis/rice.
Dal Tadka is ready to serve.