125 gms moong dal
- 75 gms unsweetened khoya
- 100 gms sugar
- 25 gms each of almonds, cashewnuts as well as raisins
- 4 dry dates
- One teaspoon cardamom powder
- few drops of essence associated with rose
- silver foil
How to make Dal Halwa
- Soak dry dates within drinking water for Fifteen minutes. Drain water as well as cut finely.
- Fry nuts as well as raisins and cut them.
- Soak dal whole night within water.
- Next early morning drain out the water as well as grind coarsely.
- Warmth Four tblsp ghee as well as fry the actual dal to some gold colour
Make the khoya and upon mixing till the khoya too becomes golden.
- Add sugar as well as carry on stirring until the actual sugar is actually mixed and absorbed by the halwa.
- Add the actual nuts, essence and cardamom powder.
- Remove from fire and function cold or hot covered with foil.
Dal Halwa is ready to serve.