1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® lemon cake mix
- 1 box (4-serving size) lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 containers Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Flaked coconut (about One 1/2 mugs)
How to make Coconut-Lemon Cake
- Heat stove in order to 350°F (325°F for darkish or even quality cookware). Amply grease as well as flour or squirt three 8-inch or two 9-inch round pans.
- In big dish, defeat cake mix, gelatin, water, essential oil and eggs on reduced speed 30 seconds, then on medium pace Two minutes, scraping bowl from time to time. Put in to pans.
- Bake 27 in order to 34 moments or till toothpick inserted in middle arrives thoroughly clean. Cool 10 minutes; eliminate from pans. Cool totally, about 1 hour.
- Fill levels and ice best as well as aspect of cake with frosting (3 8-inch layers will require most of frosting; with 2 9-inch layers, less frosting is going to be required). Spread coconut over best as well as aspect. Shop loosely protected.
Coconut-Lemon Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
Servings: 16 servings