1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® lemon cake mix
- 1 box (4-serving size) lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Four eggs
- 2 containers Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Flaked coconut (regarding One 1/2 cups)
How to make Coconut-Lemon Cake
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F with regard to darkish or quality pans). Generously grease as well as flour or even spray 3 8-inch or two 9-inch round cookware.
- In big dish, defeat cake mix, gelatin, water, oil and eggs on low pace 30 seconds, then on moderate pace Two minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Put into pans.
- Bake 28 in order to Thirty four moments or even until toothpick inserted within middle arrives clean. Awesome Ten minutes; remove through cookware. Awesome completely, about One hour.
- Fill layers and ice top as well as side associated with cake along with frosting (3 8-inch layers will require most of frosting; along with two 9-inch levels, less frosting is going to be required). Spread coconut over best and aspect. Store freely protected.
Coconut-Lemon Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
Servings: 16 servings