Coconut Almond Date Rolls Recipe
Coconut Almond Date Rolls Ingredients:
- 2 cups of pitted dates
- 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 handfuls of organic raw almonds
How to make Coconut Almond Date Rolls:
- Pit dates
- place 2 cups of dates and 1 cup of shredded coconut and two handfuls of almonds in the food processor
- Pulse until the ingredients are blended together in a clump.
- Separate the mixture into balls. Roll the balls out so that you have log shaped rolls. Depending on how big you make them you can have more or less than 12.
- Place on a plate and stick in the refrigerator. You can eat them when they first combine, but they are better if they sit in the refridge so that they really have that log shape.
Tags coconut Date Rolls