Christmas Tree Treats ingredients
3/4 glass butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 3/4 mugs all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 drop green meals coloringd Otherwise, as preferred
- 18 wooden art sticks
- Surpass 3/4 glass and two tablespoons sugar and butter together inside a pan utilizing an electric stand mixer on medium rate until finally easy. Put almond extract to butter combination and beat right up until nicely combined.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt with each other in the pan. Progressively include flour combination, about 1/4 glass at one time, to butter blend, defeating properly right after every single addition right up until cash is simply merged. Overcome environmentally friendly food colouring into dough till desired shade is attained. Break down dough in 50 % and design every fifty percent in a 1-inches large log. Cover each log in plastic material wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Preheat stove to 275 diplomas F (135 qualifications C). Casually fat baking sheets or line with parchment paper. Set up wooden stays on ready baking sheet.
- Lower cash into 1/4-in . thick slices. Arrange 3 slices up coming to each other on every single wood made stay, about midway the stick. Spot 2 money slices on top of the 3 cash pieces, overlapping center pieces a bit, creating a shrub-form.
- Bake from the preheated your oven right up until edges are lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Great Well before transporting to some wire carrier to coo, cookies on baking page for five minutes completely.
Christmas Tree Treats is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Ready in: 3 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 18 cookies
photo credit: Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® Christmas Trees Recipe