Christmas Pudding Ingredients
1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sultana raisins
- 1/2 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup candied cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup candied mixed fruit peel
- 1/4 cup fruit juice
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 1/4 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
How to make Christmas Pudding
- In a medium bowl, combine fruit with fruit juice and spices. Cover, and allow to stand overnight.
- The next day mix together soaked fruits, almonds, cream, and ice cream. Pour mixture into a large mold, and cover with foil. Freeze for at least one week to allow flavour to develop.
- Unmold by quickly dipping into hot water, and inverting onto serving plate.
Christmas Pudding is ready to serve.