1 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugars
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 mug water
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1 egg
- Six creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely broken
- One container (Twelve ounce) Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Coarsely broken cookies, in the event that desired
How to make Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cake
- Heat oven in order to 375°F. Grease base as well as aspect of 8-inch round pan with shortening; lightly flour. In moderate bowl, beat flour, sugar, baking soda, butter, water, chocolate and egg with electric mixing machine upon low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl continuously. Defeat on medium speed 1 minute, scraping dish from time to time. Stir within broken cookies. Spread in pan.
- Bake Twenty five in order to 30 minutes or even until cake springs back when touched gently in center. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from skillet in order to air conditioning rack. Awesome totally, about 1 hour.
- Cut dessert horizontally in half. Place base coating on serving plate. Spread with frosting. Top with remaining layer.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave oven chocolate chips as well as shortening discovered upon Higher Ten to fifteen mere seconds or even till chocolate could be stirred smooth and is thin enough to snow. Drizzle chocolate over surface of cake. Spread along with coarsely broken cookies.
Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 8 servings