Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms Ingredients:
- 48 HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup REESE’S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Granulated sugar
- Heat range for you to 375°F. Remove wrappers via candies.
- Only two. Beat shorter form and peanut butter inside big pan until finally nicely blended. Increase brown sugar and also 1/3 mug brown sugars; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; overcome properly. Blend with each other flour, cocoa powder, sodium bicarbonate along with sea salt; progressively conquer directly into peanut butter mixture.
- Three or more. Design money directly into 1-inch tennis balls. Roll inside brown sugar; place on ungreased candy bar bed sheet.
- 4. Make 8-10 minutes or perhaps till arranged. Immediately media chocolate bars straight into centre of each one candy bar; candy bar may split close to ends. Take away via piece of food linen to line holder. Great completely. Tends to make about 48 snacks.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe is ready to serve.