Chocolate Nutella Cookies Ingredients
makes 16-18 small cookies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 2 tsp finely ground hazelnut powder
How to make Chocolate Nutella Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and keep aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl by heating and stirring for 1 minute, in 20-second intervals. Allow it to cool a little.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy, then beat in the Nutella spread. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and stir until combined.
- Add the melted dark chocolate and the ground hazelnut powder and mix well.
- If the dough looks a bit clumsy to handle, wrap it in a cellophane paper and refrigerate for about 10 mins. This will make it easier to shape into cookies.
- Now shape the dough gingerly into small round cookies, or drop them using rounded spoons on the baking sheets, about an inch apart from each other. Press gently with the backside of a fork if you like.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until dark brown in color or until the edges are just set. Let cool on cookie sheets for about 2 minutes. Then remove and cool completely on wire racks.
- Chocolate Nutella Cookies is ready to serve.