Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles Ingredients
1 (8 oz) package deal cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brownish sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb confectioners’ chocolate
- Combine cream cheese, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract together within a dish right up until sleek; put mix and flour until included.
- Sprinkle salt over dough and retract in chocolate chips. Kind dough into 1- to 2-in . balls and arrange over a baking sheet.
- Freeze till establish, about thirty minutes.
- Burn confectioners’ chocolate in the top of a double boiler above simmering water, stirring often and scraping lower the sides using a rubber spatula in order to avoid scorching. Dip cookie balls into chocolate and place on the page of aluminum foil or waxed document until finally solidified, at the very least twenty minutes.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour
Yield: 24 truffles