- Eggs 5
- Sugar 5 oz
- Flour 4 oz
- Coco powder 1 oz
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Vanilla ice cream 1 liter
- Cherry pie filling ½ tin
Ingredients for topping:
- Whipped cream 8 oz
- Cherry pie filling 2 to 3 tbsp
For Swiss Roll:
- Beat eggs and sugar for 10 mins till double in volume.
- Sieve together flour, sugar and coco powder.
- Fold in the beaten egg mixture. Gradually spread mixture in a well greased paper lined swiss roll tray.
- Bake in a pre heated oven on 190 degrees C for 10 mins.
- Remove on a clean sugar dusted tea towel.
- Roll into a swiss roll.
- Open after 5 mins. Fill with filling.
- Put it in the freezer for 1 hour. Remove.
- Cover with whipped cream.
- Decorate with cherry pie filling and swirls of fresh cream.
- Serve frozen.