Chewy Strawberry Sugar Cookies Ingredients
1 1/2 servings white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons strawberry puree
- 2 3/4 servings all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 glass salt
- 1/2 mug white sugar
- 1 teaspoon reddish tinted sugar (optionally available)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (175 diplomas C). Collection a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Overcome 1 1/2 servings white butter and sugar jointly inside a container having an electric mixing machine till rich and creamy, about 3 minutes. Beat egg into butter combination. Add strawberry puree.
- Mix flour, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt into strawberry mixture by using a spoon till flour is totally included in dough.
- Mix 1/2 mug white sugar and reddish colored sugar together inside a superficial pan.
- Roll dough into walnut-measured balls, roll each and every soccer ball in reddish sugar mixture, and put each and every ball 1 1/2 in . separate to prepared baking bedding. Softly click each and every dough tennis ball right down to flatten.
- Make cookies within the pre-heated oven until finally casually browned, ten or fifteen minutes or so.
Chewy Strawberry Sugar Cookies is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Ready In: 30 minutes Yield: 24 Cookies