Cheese Pudding ingredients
1 litres (2 pints) milk
- 125 g (4 oz) fresh breadcrumbs
- 450 g (1 lb) cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 eggs
- 5 ml (1 tsp) french mustard
- salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make Cheese Pudding
- Bring the milk to the boil in a saucepan. Put the breadcrumbs into a bowl and pour the milk over. Stir in the cheese.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs with the mustard and with the milk and breadcrumbs. Season.
- Butter a large, shallow 8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof dish well and pour in the cheese pudding mixture. Bake in the oven at 180°C (350°F) mark 4 for about 45 minutes, until lightly set and golden.
- Serve with a mixed salad
Cheese Pudding is ready to serve.