Chantilly Cake Frosting Ingredients
1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
How to make Chantilly Cake Frosting
- Combine milk, sugar, egg yolks, butter and vanilla in a saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat until thick, approximately 12 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Remove from heat, and add coconut and macadamia nuts. Continue to stir until
cool and thick enough to spread on your cake.
- Frost. This will cover a 9×13 inch rectangular cake or a two 8 inch layer round cake.
Chantilly Cake Frosting is ready to serve.