1/2 mug boiling water
- 4 tea bags black tea
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- 1/3 mug vegetable oil
- Three eggs
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy creamy white frosting (through 1-lb container)
How to make Chai-Spiced Tea Cakes
- Heat stove to 350°F (325°F with regard to dark or nonstick cookware). Grease bottoms as well as attributes associated with 2 8- or even 9-inch round cake cookware along with shortening or even cooking squirt. In 2-cup measuring mug, pour boiling water more than tea bags. Allow steep Three or four minutes. Discard tea bags. Add 3/4 mug water to tea to make 1 1/4 mugs.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, eggs as well as tea combination with electric mixing machine upon reduced pace 30 seconds. Defeat on medium speed Two minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Put in to cookware.
- In normal size bowl, mix sugar, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves as well as nutmeg; sprinkle more than every cake. Pull knife through batter in swirl design.
- Bake 8-inch cookware 33 to Thirty eight minutes, 9-inch cookware Twenty-eight to 33 moments, or till toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool Fifteen minutes. Operate blade around sides associated with cookware to loosen desserts. Upon helping plates, place each cake, top aspect down; lightly clean away excess crumbs. Awesome completely, about One hour.
- In small microwavable dish, microwave oven frosting discovered upon High 10 to 15 seconds or till thin sufficient in order to drizzle. Devote little resealable food-storage plastic material tote; stop tiny part associated with bag. Drizzle frosting more than desserts. Store freely protected from room heat.
Chai-Spiced Tea Cakes is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 16 servings