Caramel Pudding Ingredients:
4 Cups milk
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 4 Egg whites
- 4 Egg yolks
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup cornstarch
How to make Caramel Pudding:
- Bring brown sugar and milk to a boil, keep stirring.
- Beat yolks and cornstarch together in a big bowl and add butter to it.
- Add it to the first mixture and cook, keep stirring till thick.
- Pour it into the greased baking pan and bake at 350 degrees F, till brown.
- Beat egg whites with sugar and brush on top.
- Now return to the oven and brown top.
Caramel Pudding is ready to serve.