California Peach Cobbler Ingredients:
- 8 large fresh yellow peaches – peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk 2% milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C).
- Mix peaches, 1 cup whitened sugar, and water inside a soup pot provide a boil. Reduce warmth and simmer, stirring carefully, until peaches are tender and syrup is thickened, about ten minutes.
- Put butter inside a 3-quart baking dish and put in oven until butter touches, two to three minutes.
- Mix flour, milk, brown sugar, and remaining 1/2 cup whitened sugar together inside a bowl until batter is smooth pour over melted butter without stirring. Spoon peach mixture over batter, permitting the syrup to drip over peaches in to the batter. Sprinkle cinnamon outrageous.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven until cobbler is cooked through and bubbling, about forty-five minutes.