Butter Pecan Cookies Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
How to make Butter Pecan Cookies
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and egg. Mix until well blended.
- Slowly add flour and salt and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll one inch pieces of dough into balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten balls with the bottom of a glass dipped in flour. Press a pecan into top of dough.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until lightly colored.
- Butter Pecan Cookies is ready to serve.