1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Land O´Lakes Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus One 1/2 mugs sifted All Purpose Flour
- Two tablespoons plus 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Diamond Walnuts
- One 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One and a half (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- One and a half teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Butter Crusted Pound Cake
- OVEN 325°F.
- Combine within combining dish 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar, Three tablespoons flour, Two tablespoons sugar, coconut and walnuts. Book 1/4 cup. Push remainder on to sides as well as base of a well-greased 9x5x3-inch pan. Chill while preparing cake.
- Sift 1 1/2 mugs flour with baking powder and salt. Cream 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese. Progressively include 3/4 cup sugar; cream till light as well as fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after every. Include half the dry elements; blend nicely, using reduced speed of mixer. Merge milk as well as vanilla extract, after that leftover dried out elements. Put into pan. Spread with set aside crumb combination. Make from 325°F. for Sixty in order to 70 minutes until cake is actually gold brown as well as comes when handled lightly. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from skillet; awesome completely inverted.
Butter Crusted Pound Cake is ready to serve.