Brownie Biscotti Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- Two teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 glasses sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- Only two teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 cup unblanched almonds, done and coarsely cut
- 1/2 cup small semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whitened baking casino chips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
How to make Brownie Biscotti
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, eggs as well as vanilla until nicely blended.
Incorporate the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder as well as baking soft drinks; gradually put
to butter combination just right up until combined (cash will be crumbly).
- Switch dough on a casually floured surface; rub in walnuts and dark chocolate
chips. Break down dough in two. On an ungreased the baking sheet, shape each part
into a 12-in. x 3-in. log, making 3 inside. between the firelogs.
- Bake with 325° for 30-35 moments or till set as well as tops are usually cracked. Cool for 15
minutes. Carefully transfer to a cutting panel; cut diagonally with a serrated knife in to 1/2-in. slices.
- Location cut part down on ungreased the baking sheets. Cook for 20-25 min’s or
until firm as well as dry. Eliminate to line racks to cool.
- For snow, in a micro wave, melt vanilla potato chips and shorter at 70% strength for
1 minute; wake. Microwave with additional 10- in order to 20-second intervals, mixing until smooth. Drizzle over biscotti.
Brownie Biscotti is ready to serve.
Prep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling