Broccoli Kugel Ingredients
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
How to make Broccoli Kugel
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, and continue cooking and stirring until the onion is very tender and dark brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. Set aside.
- Beat eggs with mayonnaise, flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in broccoli and onion. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until broccoli is tender, about 90 minutes.
- Broccoli Kugel is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:1 Hr 45 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 55 Min