Brazilian Style Chocolate Pudding Ingredients:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons hot chocolate mix (such as Nestle®)
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut (optional)
- Mix sweetened abridged milk, eggs, hot cocoa combination, as well as destroyed grape collectively in a blender until easy as well as rich and creamy.
- Serve combination right into a microwave-safe bowl; prepare food from the micro-wave on large until finally pudding actually starts to collection, Ten to twelve minutes.
- Permit awesome before helping.
Brazilian Style Chocolate Pudding is ready to serve.