1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cups cold water
- One and a halfenvelope unflavored gelatin
- Sixteen ounce. cream cheese, softened
- One and a halfteaspoon grated lemon peel
- One and a halfTablespoon lemon juice
- Seven oz. (1 container) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups blueberries, frozen or even fresh
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping (thawed)
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake
- Combine crumbs as well as butter, push on to base of 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
- Make softer gelatin within water, stir over reduced warmth until dissolved. Progressively include the actual gelatin in order to cream cheese, mixing from medium pace on electrical mixing machine until well combined. Merge lemon juice as well as lemon peel.
- Include the actual marshmallow creme, mix nicely. Fold within whipped topping.
- Puree the actual blueberries after that collapse into cream parmesan cheese combination. Cool until firm.
Blueberry Cheesecake is ready to serve.