Blackberry Trifle Ingredients
1-1/2 cups cold milk 1%
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 / 2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 loaf (13.6 ounces) reduced-fat pound cake, cubed
- 4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blackberries
How to make Blackberry Trifle
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or Until Slightly thickened.
- Add sour cream, mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping. In a 2-qt. trifle dish or deep glass bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, half of the berries and half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Please tick and cover for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Blackberry Trifle is ready to serve
Prep: 10 min + chilling
yield: 8 Servings