Banana Cookies Ingredients
2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make Banana Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add in bananas, flour, baking soda and salt. Stir until just combined.
- Drop a tablespoon of dough per cookie 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Banana Cookies is ready to serve.