1 package Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas (Two medium)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Three eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Cinnamon Glaze
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cream cheese ready-to-spread
- 2 to Three teaspoons milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
How to make Banana-Cinnamon Cake
- Heat stove to 350°. Grease 12-cup bundt cake pan with shortening; gently flour (or squirt with cooking squirt; do not flour).
- Beat cake mix, water, bananas, butter, cinnamon and eggs in big dish along with electric mixing machine on reduced pace 30 seconds. Defeat upon medium speed Two moments, scraping dish from time to time. Mix in walnuts. Put into skillet.
- Bake Forty three in order to 53 minutes or even until toothpick placed within center comes out thoroughly clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn skillet inverted onto wire rack or even heatproof serving plate; remove skillet. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Mix all glaze ingredients within normal size bowl until slim enough to snow. Snow over cake.
Banana-Cinnamon Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Servings: 16 servings