Banana Bread Pudding Ingredients:
1 loaf French bread
- 2 tblsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Bananas, mashed
- 4 cups Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 tsp freshly ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Splash of rum (optional)
How to make banana bread pudding:
- Cut the lof in small cubes.
- Put the cubed loaf in a bowl.
- Now pour the milk on it and keep it aside for a hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Pour this mixture onto the bread mixture and then spread the mashed bananas and raisins.
- Add rum, cinnamom and nutmeg powder.
- Pour this mixture on the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour and then let it cool.
Banana Bread Pudding is ready to serve.