Balsamic Chicken Salad Ingredients
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), cut into 3-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
How to make Balsamic Chicken Salad
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in 1 tablespoon oil until no longer pink. Add garlic;
cook 1 minute longer. Remove from pan.
- In the same skillet, bring vinegar to a boil. Add the chicken, tomatoes, basil, salt,
pepper and remaining oil; cook and stir until heated through. Divide salad greens
among six plates; top with chicken mixture.
Balsamic Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 20 min.