Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad Ingredients
1 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 mug cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 small tomato, seeded and marauded
- 2 tbsps . sliced ready olives
- 1/4 cup geared up balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp . olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp . pepper
How to make Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain.
- In a very serving serving, combine your chicken, tomato, olives and pasta. In a tiny bowl, take the vinaigrette, oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad; drop to cover.
Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 25 min.