Balsamic Chicken Pasta Ingredients
3 glasses uncooked bow tie pasta
- 4 mugs cubed cooked chicken white meat
- 2 servings chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red-colored onion
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and also crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 mug olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup balsamic white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pot grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Balsamic Chicken Pasta
- Prepare food pasta in accordance with package instructions. Drain and also rinse
inside cold drinking water; transfer to a large bowl. Add your chicken, tomatoes,
onion, bacon along with Gorgonzola cheese.
- In a small serving, whisk the actual oil, basil, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, salt and
pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to layer; sprinkle using Parmesan cheese.
Balsamic Chicken Pasta is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 25 min.