- Butter 4 oz
- Caster sugar 4 oz
- Eggs 2
- Self rising flour 3-½ oz
- Ground almonds 3 tbsp
- Almond essence half tsp
- To brighten:
- Strawberries jam 6 tbsp
- Icings sugar 7 oz
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice 2 – 3 tbsp
- Strawberries 12
How to make: Bake Well Strawberry Cups Cakes
- Once at any given time alternating of 1 tbsp of flour beat sugar and butter till light and creamy add eggs.
- Add within the remaining flour, and ground almonds with essence put in muffins tray with liners bake for 25 min on 180 c.
- Remove tops of cup cakes with corer, Spoon 1 tbsp jam in whole cover again using the cored piece.
- Place icing sugar in a bowl.
- Add fresh lemon juice mix together spoon the icing on the top each cup cakes placed the strawberry on the top.
- Bake Well Strawberry Cups Cakes are ready to serve.