Badam Kheer with Rice Ingredients:
1/2 cup Almond (Badam)
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 tblsp Sugar
- 5 crushed Cardamoms
- a pinch of Saffron (Kesar), soaked in lukewarm milk
How to make Badam Kheer with Rice
- Boil half a litre of water in a sauce pan . add the almonds when the water is boiling and cook for 2 minutes. remove from the flame and drain.
- Remove the skin of the almonds and grind to a fine paste.
- Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan. when the milk begins to boil add the almond paste and the sugar and cook for 5 minutes over a low flame stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame.. add the dissolved saffron and the crushed cardamoms.
- Allow to cool and serve chilled.
Badam Kheer with Rice is ready to serve.