Asparagus Mozzarella Salad Ingredients
2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make Asparagus Mozzarella Salad
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and
boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat
dry. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the cheese, tomatoes, onion and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, mustard and pepper. Pour over
salad; toss to coat. Drizzle with lemon juice. Chill until serving.
Asparagus Mozzarella Salad is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 25 min.