Artichoke Tomato Salad Ingredients
5 huge tomatoes (about 2 pounds), cut directly into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (7-1/2 oz .) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, energy depleted
- 1 can easily (2-1/4 ounces) chopped up ripe olives, tuckered out
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
How to make Artichoke Tomato Salad
- Arrange tomato pitching wedges on a significant serving platter; sprinkle together
with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, incorporate the remaining elements. Spoon
above tomatoes. Refrigerate leftovers.
Artichoke Tomato Salad is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 20 min.