Artichoke-Pepperoni Tossed Salad Ingredients
1 package deal (10 oz) ready-to-serve salad veggies
- 1 can easily (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, washed, drained and
- One cup (Four ounces) shredded Italian language cheese blend, optionally available
- 1 package deal (3-1/2 ounces) cut up pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 jar (Two ounces) chopped up pimientos, drained
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup German salad dressing
How to make Artichoke-Pepperoni Tossed Salad
- In the large salad bowl, incorporate the greens, artichokes, cheese if preferred, pepperoni, onion and pimientos. Drizzle with attire and drop to layer. Serve immediately.
Artichoke-Pepperoni Tossed Salad is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 10 min.