Antipasto Tossed Salad Ingredients
1-3/4 cups thinly sliced halved zucchini
- 1-1/2 cups fresh new cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced eco-friendly onions
- One cup reduced-fat German salad dressing
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Twelve cups torn romaine
- 2 method tomatoes, cut directly into wedges
- 4 large fresh mushrooms, very finely sliced
- Four ounces cut up turkey salami, julienned
- Some ounces reduced-fat provolone cheese, julienned
- One can (2-1/4 oz .) sliced ready olives, drained
- 1 cup fat-free German croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to make Antipasto Tossed Salad
- In a significant bowl, incorporate the zucchini, cauliflower as well as onions. Mix the
greens dressing and lemon juice; put over fruit and vegetables and chuck to layer.
Cover along with refrigerate for at least Several hours.
- Ahead of serving, blend the romaine, tomatoes, weeds, salami, provolone and olives inside a serving bowl. Add marinated fruit and vegetables; toss for you to coat. Top with the croutons and also Parmesan cheese.
Antipasto Tossed Salad is ready to serve.
Prep: 20 min. + chilling