Antipasto Salad with Basil Dressing Ingredients
1 package (6 oz .) torn put together salad greens
- 6 thin slices challenging salami, quartered
- 1 container (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke minds, drained
- One large sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- One small crimson onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups (Some ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pot chopped walnuts
- A single cup salad croutons
Basil SALAD Outfitting:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 pot balsamic vinegar
- Your five fresh basil foliage, thinly cut up
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
How to make Antipasto Salad with Basil Dressing
- In a 3-1/2-qt. glass serving, layer the first 10 ingredients in order listed. Cover and also chill till serving.
- In a bowl, stir the dressing ingredients. Right before serving, serve over greens;
toss to be able to coat.
- Antipasto Salad with Basil Dressing is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.