Aniseed Biscotti Ingredients
1 mug butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 glass slivered almonds
- Two to three tablespoons aniseed
- A single cup (Half a dozen ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
How to make Aniseed Biscotti
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until gentle and cosy. Beat inside eggs and vanilla. Incorporate flour and the baking powder; add to the creamed mixture and
combination well. Blend in almonds and aniseed.
- Break down dough directly into thirds; shape directly into three 10-in. by 3-in.
rectangles on a greased baking sheet. Make at 325° regarding 25-30 minutes or
even until fantastic brown. Very carefully remove to wire shelving; cool fully.
- Transfer to a cutting table; cut diagonally having a serrated knife into 3/4-in. slices.
Place slices cut side recorded on ungreased baking linens.
- Bake at 325° for 12-16 moments or until firm and also golden dark brown, turning as
soon as. Remove to wire holders to cool.
- In a microwave, liquefy chocolate chips along with shortening; mix until smooth.
Drizzle above biscotti. Let remain until chocolates is set. Refrigerate within an airtight
pot with waxed paper involving layers.
Aniseed Biscotti is ready to serve.
Prep: 30 min. Bake: 50 min.