1 package Betty Crocker® 1-step white angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups cold water
- 6 bars (1 1/8 ounces each) chocolate-covered toffee candy, crushed (One cup)
- One and a half container (Eight ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to make Angel Toffee Dessert
- Move stove stand to cheapest placement (remove other racks). Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cake mix and cold water in extra-large cup or even steel dish upon low speed Thirty seconds; defeat on medium pace 1 moment. Put into ungreased 10×4-inch angel food cake pan (tube skillet). (Don’t use fluted pipe cake pan or 9×3 1/2-inch angel food pan, or even player may overflow.)
- Bake Thirty seven in order to Forty seven minutes or until top is dark golden brown as well as splits feel very dried out and not tacky. Don’t underbake. Instantly turn pan upside down on to glass container till cake is totally awesome, regarding One hour. Run knife around edges; remove from skillet.
- Crush or carefully chop chocolate bars; reserve 1/3 mug. Fold leftover crushed candy into whipped topping.
- Tear cake in to regarding 1-inch pieces. Mix cake items and whipped topping combination. Push lightly within ungreased 13x9x2-inch rectangle-shaped skillet. Sprinkle with set aside crushed candy. Deep freeze dessert regarding 1 1/2 hours or even till company. Cut in to pieces or spoon into dessert dishes. Freeze any kind of remaining treat.
Angel Toffee Dessert is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 37 minutes
Servings: 16 servings