Amazing Pecan Coffee Cake Ingredients
2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
How to make Amazing Pecan Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9×13 inch pan with
aluminum foil, and lightly grease with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Sift together
the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in sour
cream, then beat in sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
By hand, fold in the flour mixture, mixing just until incorporated. Spread batter into
- To make the Pecan Topping: In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar,
pecans and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over cake batter
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack, and remove foil.
Amazing Pecan Coffee Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:30 Min
Ready In:50 Min