Potatoes – 4
- Ghee — 1/4 cup
- Sugar — 3/4 cup
- Milk — 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder — One teaspoon
- A few strands of saffron
How to make Aloo Halwa
- Boil, peel off as well as mash the potatoes.
- Heat the actual ghee inside a heavy kadai.
- Include the crushed potatoes as well as mix fry on the low flame.
- Maintain stirring continuously.
- When the halwa starts leaving the edges of the pan, add the sugar as well as milk.
- Prepare on a reduced flame before sugar touches.
- Dissolve the actual saffron inside a small milk.
- Add to the halwa combined with the cardamom powder.
- Blend well.
- Function warm.
Aloo Halwa is ready to serve.