Recipes for Desserts
Looking for authentic Dessert Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +1,000 trusted Dessert Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Dessert recipes including cakes, pudding, trifles, sweets, traditional pakistani dessert recipes like kheer & halwa recipes.Sponsored Links:
Chia Seed Pudding Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 4 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- Whisk almond milk, yogurt, 2 tbsps walnut syrup, vanilla, and salt together inside a bowl until just combined add chia seed products, whisk to include, and allow the chia seed products soak for half an hour.
- Stir the chia seed mixture to redistribute seed products which have settled through the mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hrs to overnight.
- Drizzle 4 teaspoons walnut syrup over bananas inside a bowl stir to coat. Add walnuts to bananas stir.
- Spoon chia seed mixture into 4 bowls top each with part of the strawberry mixture.
Chia Seed Pudding Recipe is ready to serve.
Mounds® Bar Cake Ingredients:
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared milk chocolate frosting
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C). Grease and flour a 9×13-inch pan.
- Melt butter inside a large soup pot. Remove soup pot from warmth and stir whitened sugar, eggs, and vanilla flavoring in to the melted butter until completely combined.
- Mix flour, cacao powder, salt, and baking powder together inside a large mixing bowl add butter mixture towards the flour mixture and stir to create a smooth batter. Pour the batter in to the prepared pan.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven until a toothpick placed in to the center arrives clean, 25 to half an hour. Awesome completely.
- Beat coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and confectioners’ sugar together within the bowl of the stand mixer until very thick spread within the cake within an even layer.
- Warmth prepared frosting within the microwave before the frosting includes a pourable consistency, about 75 seconds pour within the cake and spread into a level layer. Refrigerate cake before the frosting is placed, a minimum of fifteen minutes.
Mounds® Bar Cake Recipe is ready to serve.
Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars Ingredients:
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2/3 cup vanilla protein powder (such as Muscletech Whey Protein Plus®)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, slightly melted
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins®)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/4 cup brewed sweet and spicy black tea (such as Good Earth® Sweet&Spicy®
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut, or to taste (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Mix oats, blueberry, protein powder, peanut butter, red grapes, 1/2 cup coconut, walnuts, tea, chia seed products, cinnamon, and vanilla together inside a large mixing bowl spread into prepared pan. Top with 1/4 cup coconut.
- Bake bars until gently browned, 25 to half an hour. Put aside to awesome until they set completely, a minimum of fifteen minutes.
Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars Recipe is ready to serve.
White Chocolate Key Lime Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 key limes, zested and juiced
- Pre-heat oven to 325 levels F (165 levels C). Gently grease the foot of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs into the foot of the prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar by having an electric mixer inside a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs individually, permitting each egg to combine in to the cream cheese mixture before adding the following.
- Mix whitened choc chips, cream, lime juice, and lime zest together in a stainless-steel bowl. Place bowl on the pot of boiling water.
- Stir choc chips mixture before the chocolate touches completely and also the mixture is smooth, about a few minutes pour in to the cream cheese mixture and stir to mix. Pour the mix within the graham cracker crumbs within the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in pre-heated oven the cake’s center is placed, about 75 minutes. Awesome at 70 degrees for fifteen minutes before refrigerating to relax completely, a minimum of one hour.
White Chocolate Key Lime Cheesecake Recipe is ready to serve.
Lemon-Blueberry Dessert Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup blueberries, or more to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 (3/4 inch thick) slices prepared pound cake, crusts trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup whipped cream, or to taste
- Put blueberries right into a shallow bowl. Pour fresh lemon juice and sprinkle sugar evenly within the blueberries refrigerate a minimum of fifteen minutes.
- Divide pound cake cubes into 4 small dessert dishes.
- Pour milk right into a bowl, add pudding mix, and beat having a whisk for just two minutes pour evenly within the 4 servings of pound cake. Refrigerate pudding and cake blends before the pudding is placed, a minimum of a few minutes.
- Divide blueberries into 4 portions, arranging 4 berries for topping. Spoon 1 portion berries over each cake portion. Top each portion with whipped cream. Place one berry atop each part of whipped cream.
Lemon-Blueberry Dessert Recipe is ready to serve.
Alaskan Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup corn syrup (such as Karo®)
- 3 cups crushed sugar-frosted corn flake cereal (such as Frosted Flakes®)
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or to taste
- Combine peanut butter and corn syrup in a bowl; heat in microwave until it can easily be stirred into a smooth mixture, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir crushed cereal into the peanut butter mixture; spread into a pie plate to make a crust.
- Spoon softened ice cream over the crust and smooth into a flat layer. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the ice cream layer.
- Put pie in freezer and freeze until firm in the center, at least 30 minutes.
Alaskan Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie Recipe is ready to serve.
California Peach Cobbler Ingredients:
- 8 large fresh yellow peaches – peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk 2% milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C).
- Mix peaches, 1 cup whitened sugar, and water inside a soup pot provide a boil. Reduce warmth and simmer, stirring carefully, until peaches are tender and syrup is thickened, about ten minutes.
- Put butter inside a 3-quart baking dish and put in oven until butter touches, two to three minutes.
- Mix flour, milk, brown sugar, and remaining 1/2 cup whitened sugar together inside a bowl until batter is smooth pour over melted butter without stirring. Spoon peach mixture over batter, permitting the syrup to drip over peaches in to the batter. Sprinkle cinnamon outrageous.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven until cobbler is cooked through and bubbling, about forty-five minutes.
California Peach Cobbler Recipe is ready to serve.
Mango Mousse Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mango, pureed
- Beat cream inside a glass or metal bowl until stiff peaks form. Raise your beater or whisk upright: the whipped cream will form sharp peaks. Fold mango puree into whipped cream. Scoop mango mousse into serving glasses and chill until set, about 3 hrs.
Mango Mousse Recipe is ready to serve.
Mini Margarita Cheesecakes Ingredients:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup tequila (optional)
- 2 tablespoons triple sec (optional)
- 75 scoop-style tortilla chips (such as Tostitos® Scoops!®)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese together utilizing an electric mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy. Add limeade, tequila, and triple sec beat on medium-high-speed until cheesecake mixture is creamy and thickened, 5 to eight minutes. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheesecake mixture into each scoop-style tortilla nick. Arrange small cheesecakes on the platter refrigerate until chilled and hang, 2 hrs to overnight.
- Beat cream and lime juice together inside a bowl utilizing an electric mixer until smooth and thickened progressively add sugar and continue beating until soft peaks form. Top each cheesecake about 1 teaspoon lime-flavored whipped cream.
Mini Margarita Cheesecakes Recipe is ready to serve.
Cake Batter Mousse Ingredients:
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, crushed
- Beat cake mix, water, and vegetable oil together inside a bowl by having an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold whipped topping and crushed snacks into batter.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until snacks are softened and mousse firms, about 24 hrs.